MW3 and BF3: Who's playing what on what?

I've rarely had a problem with spawn camping. I mean the only time I get killed immediately after spawning is if I spawn on a teammate and there's an enemy right next to us or if I'm playing conquest and I spawn on a flag and he enemy is taking it but even then, they spawn you away from the enemy.

Basically on BF3, if I have a chopper I can fly over to your base and destroy you as soon as you spawn in the helicopter or plane. This is especially true for the levels with a battleship as the spawn point. I had a guy on the opposing team get 39:5 k/d ratio on Noshar Canals...THEN I RAGED GOT IN A CHOPPER AND KAMIKAZE!:angry

Can't you just pick a different spawn point? Or spawn on a teammate instead of a predefined location? You're not fixed to a single location except at the start of the match. If one of the spots is being camped, pick a different one.

I always wait and see what squadmates are doing and what's going on, but it still happens. I spawned at the U.S. spawn on Firestorm the other day and was instantly sniped. You can't tell when the sniper is 500m+ away from the spawn.

They need to do what they did in an older game (maybe COD or COD2) where you spawn and are invulnerable for five secs, but can't fire. That would give you time to react to being attacked. Obviously you could still be sniped like above, but you might know they you were being shot at. Hell, I'd at least just like to make the effort to dodge or go prone before I got killed. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back