Must have helmets for a helmet collection

LtPinkerton

Got my black series Boba Fett helmet in last week and I am in love. I’ve ordered the Luke X Wing helmet and pre ordered the mando helmet.

I’m thinking of starting a helmet collection. What helmets would you recommend I look out for? It doesn’t have to be Star Wars specific. All helmets are good helmets.

I'm in the same boat as you, and the Hasbro helmets really make it easy to have nice pieces without having to spend a whole lot.

Iron Man is a good one. Vader is always cool. The Hasbro Vader isn't accurate to any movie version, but still nice to be able to display it in the reveal style, which is how I have mine. If you want to put in some work, you can get a Rubies Vader and re do it (also done that myself.)

I'm going to part with the other comments... the ones YOU like. Your collection should be defined by what you choose.

Definitely agree with 13doctorwho...

This is your collection, and with any good art, it should be pieces that elicit an emotional response to you :D

Ditto!! Your collection whatever helmets you choose to collect represents what your into. Whether it be Sci Fi, LOTRs, Dr. Who, BSG, SW the list goes on numerous helmets to choose from. Expensive or price right depending on what your wanting to spend. I look forward to seeing pics of your collection when you get several helmets together. I have to agree with the rest of the folks here go for what makes you happy.

This is a fun thought exercise! Star Wars probably dominates, but I'd also like some variety, so maybe...

1. Darth Vader
2. Boba Fett/Din Djarin
3. Stormtrooper
4. Iron Man
5. Magneto
6. Dr. Fate
7. Armored Batman
8. Spartan
9. Dr. Who Cyberman
10. An actual spacesuit helmet

And, of course...

1608702346060.png

Last edited:
Here's a couple I really like, although the alien is more if a statue.

Attachments

• 20200321_002308.jpg
    20200321_002308.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • 20200321_001953.jpg
    20200321_001953.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Thanks.
Hand formed hardened spring steel, blue color from 300 degrees Celsius, and 24k gold plating.
I figured it being from you it would be an exquisitely hand made functional work of Art!

Once again absolutely beautiful!!!! (y)

Pretty much all Star Wars helmets, so I won't mention those. Hasbro makes nice Marvel helmets too. Their Ant-Man helmet is probably my favorite.

A few great, slightly less common ones: Judge Dredd, Rocketeer, Robocop, Cybermen.

Gotta have a Batman cowl. There's so many makers out there for all the different cowls, both film and comic inspired. I could have an entire room filled with Batman cowls, but I am trying really hard to only keep my Begins one.

Damn it really depends on what you like. If I had to choose

1) Vader
2) Storm Trooper
3) Iron Man
4) Captain America
5) Rocketeer
6) Colonial Marine from Aliens
7)Starlord
8) Black Panther
9) X-wing Pilot
10) Thor

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back