Music ! RPF we are world wide. and music Is world wide. I want to hear It !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

- - - Updated - - -

one of you guys poked fun at me with this one. one of my favorites

Last edited by a moderator:

blakeh1

Sr Member
I love pretty much all genres apart from Gangster Rap and modern Country

My all time favorites being Queen, T.Rex, Bauhaus, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Flaming Lips and early Iron Maiden

Lately though I have been on a kick listening to this album

George

Master Member
Sean,no apologies needed and thank you for reviving your music thread.
I would post a link to the song 'Higher' by Creed if it weren't for the fact that I don't think the clip compliments the song.But yeah,that would be my motivator:cool
Less news bulletins,more music,Sean.I pray everyone in the storm's path will be safe.

kialna

Sr Member
I listen almost everything and a lot of stuff in this thread is in my playlist. I also listen to something that's inherently Dutch, got wildly popular on continental Europe (Britain barely knows of it, though there's an underground scene and my favourite freestyle DJ is british (Kutski).) It's spread out to Australia and Chile as well.

There's more than one track in this video but this is the edition I went to. What a day (It's a 3-day festival but I only went on Saturday)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.