Museum Replicas Thor Mjolnir Metal Hammer Advice

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rocket20

Deciding to sell my Museum Replicas Thor Mjolnir Metal Hammer. Although I have been a long time member here, I have never sold anything on this site. I need to move quickly and take a best offer. How do I go about it? I do have Paypal to handle the transaction, but what is the best way to do it??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You'll first need to become a premium member to sell in the Junkyard.

Then... Well, it's really not too difficult, just take some good photos, be honest in your description, don't accept payment as a Gift, and make sure to ship promptly. Get insurance and tracking as well.

rocket20

You'll first need to become a premium member to sell in the Junkyard.

Then... Well, it's really not too difficult, just take some good photos, be honest in your description, don't accept payment as a Gift, and make sure to ship promptly. Get insurance and tracking as well.
Any idea what the going rate is on these? Mine is better than most I've read about or seen. Lines are straight and the handle looks really good.

Pants

Depends on the version of Hammer you have from what I can tell. The normal one where it's sort of standing on it's corner is about $400-600USD depending on quality. If it's the one thats laying down in the sand, it could be upwards of $1100-1500USD. Most of these are marked as brand new though.

rocket20

Depends on the version of Hammer you have from what I can tell. The normal one where it's sort of standing on it's corner is about $400-600USD depending on quality. If it's the one thats laying down in the sand, it could be upwards of $1100-1500USD. Most of these are marked as brand new though.
You lost me... "standing on it's corner" and "laying down in the sand"... what does this mean?!?