Muscle undersuits where to buy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

4505marcel

Im looking for a mucle undersuit for my new pred, I know about the Mr I type cheap costume suits but want to go with something a little more custom made and upto the job, Its not to be latexed as a skin as I am using Mannowars new skins, but something to fill the areas underneith.
Ive found this which is along the lines of what I want but its damn expensive, but would go with it if there is nothing cheaper
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Kinda hoping for something UK based but any where really

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

You want to wear a full muscle suit under your skins? To save you money and heat stroke ..find some Upholstery foam and an electric carving knife. cut shapes out that correspond to where you what to beef up the suit. Get a can of adhesive spray ..lightly spray the foam area that you are going to place in as muscle support. as soon as the glue gets tacky stick into your suit...works great ..if its too much foam ..you can cut it down or even remove it. If you really want to give it support ...Use a two part polyfoam.

4505marcel

I didnt really want to stick foam into the skins as they take ages to dry when I wash out the suit after wearing it which is what my P2 suit has in it. I already wear a lycra undersuit under my current pred suit so a lycra suit with the odd muscle stuck in cant be that much different for heat can it surely?

spankygnarkill

Yeah I'm with PT, you'll have a heat stroke if you wanna add that under your suit. go with the upholstry foam, that way you can decide exactly how much you want to add/need

ptgreek

I tried the muscle suit thing before ..ya ..its hot ..it really isnt designed to wear under something ..the arms will twist ..bicep ends up on the inside of your arm..annoying stuff like that. Do you think you can pour two part foam? something like a 2lb polyfoam would give it the support you are looking for and will be easy to clean later

4505marcel

Does it stay soft and is it water proof i.e it wont suck up the water when I wash the suit out mate?

THe muscle suit you tried was it a laycra under muscle suit, or the thicker material musle suit that was designed not to be worn under something.

The one I was looking at is an undersuit to be worn under costumes?

ptgreek

you know ..there is this guy on the League of Heroes costuming board that is making one of the most amazing lycra based muscle suits If ever seen. If you go there, check the trading post ..it may be what you are looking for...do you have a link to the one you are looking at.
Polyfoam is what we use to foam up masks

4505marcel

Well ive gone an ordered one of these darn expensive under muscle suits, that was linked on my first post, so fingers crossed it will be just the job for what I need under my skin. 4 weeks to delivery so il let you all know what its like when it comes, but at £400 or $650 approx it want to be nice, he does the cons over in the States and has a good name which is good news

brandon7

Hey guys, i'm new to the board. I have been making a muscle suit and wanted your opinion on it. Let me know what you think, along with any suggestions. Thanks in advance

3_1_10_092.JPG

3_1_10_100.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

shockwave1

Hey guys, i'm new to the board. I have been making a muscle suit and wanted your opinion on it. Let me know what you think, along with any suggestions. Thanks in advance
Welcome brandon! I've seen your suits at the The League of Heroes, they're just awesome! I'm sure alot of members here (myself included) would love to know how it's made and what material you use under the lycra. o_O

brandon7

I was interested in making a muscle suit for the Predator...are there any major changes from the normal anatomy to the Predator's anatomy? Not refering to the obvious (color, texture, bumps), but rather the abs, muscle division, etc...

by the way, i'm really excited to be on this forum and to pick the brains of some REALLY talented people. Thanks in advance.

Guan Thwei

I do...for 599.
It looks like I will have to make my own thank you for info though.

I was interested in making a muscle suit for the Predator...are there any major changes from the normal anatomy to the Predator's anatomy? Not refering to the obvious (color, texture, bumps), but rather the abs, muscle division, etc...
You might want to check out the photos from this thread very helpful!! o_O
Predator Anatomy