Muscle Suit Build

SaiTurtlesninja

I am trying to make a muscle suit. I want to have a lean build. One of the ideas I had was to use the Raimi style pattern to start. Because it already have muscle there to start.

My plan is to print the pattern on card stock. Cut the pieces out. Make the muscles out of half of inch sponge foam.

The area that I'm having trouble is the arm. The pattern that I bought seem not to have a whole lot of detail around the arm and I seen not to see where the muscle are in the arms.

SrceenShot1.jpg

I think my leg and torso are at a good start. The back is or ok but the arm I really need help.

I wish I had more info on muscle suit they used in spider man turn off the dark. For the stun guys.
mmss.png

That seems really complicated, have you seen this thread? He gets surprisingly good results.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/how-cheap-upper-body-muscles-spidey-etc-130769/

Forearm muscles are very complex. The problem is that depending on how the wrist is turned the muscles can look very different. I wouldn't worry about being terribly accurate just as long as you get the major muscle groups, chest, shoulders, biceps triceps. For the forearms a blob on either side of your arm, from the elbow to halfway down to your hand should do.

That seems really complicated, have you seen this thread? He gets surprisingly good results.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/how-cheap-upper-body-muscles-spidey-etc-130769/

Forearm muscles are very complex. The problem is that depending on how the wrist is turned the muscles can look very different. I wouldn't worry about being terribly accurate just as long as you get the major muscle groups, chest, shoulders, biceps triceps. For the forearms a blob on either side of your arm, from the elbow to halfway down to your hand should do.

I am bone skinny. I'm 6 foot 2, 140 lbs.

I seen that thread and I'm just going NO. I don't want to look like some stupid football player.

My main goal is to hit the major muscle groups. But to keep it looking some where good in the proportion. That reason why I'm doing the full suit.

I do have another plan. What I did is I made basic zantai suit, drew where my muscle are and stitches rip it. So I know where the muscle are on the pattern.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back