Mummy - Bracelet of Anubis - Box

Anubis Box Pic 3.jpg
Anubis Box Pic 4.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the bottom half. It's done. All that's left is the lid.

I do have a 3D printer big enough to print this in one piece. I'll be releasing the file for free, for PERSONAL use. But, that would of course, allow ME to sell copies if someone doesn't have a printer big enough to print this. I hadn't really considered that.

Do you have an idea of how much you'd charge to print one? Pretty sure I can get access to a big enough printer but just in case I can't :)

Do you have an idea of how much you'd charge to print one? Pretty sure I can get access to a big enough printer but just in case I can't :)

When I get an estimate of the total amount of filament for bottom and top, I can get an estimate of how much it'll cost. (also, this info will be in an Interest thread or Run thread, since this not that.)

This is really darn great and I would be very interested if you mad ethe chest available to purchase from you. I sadly do not possess a 3D printer.

Okay, technically it's finished. I'm going to try and print it. Just because everything APPEARS to line up on screen doesn't always mean it'll be right when printed. I won't make the files available until I'm sure they're right.

Attachments

• box pic 1.jpg
    box pic 1.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 92
  • box pic 2.jpg
    box pic 2.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 107
So, long story short, I haven't printed the Anubis bracelet box yet. My large scale printer is in my tough shed, and with the cold weather, and the shed not being heated, well, I just didn't want to risk a failed print on this scale because of ambient temperature. With the weather warming up, I will likely try printing soon. I have decided to release the files to my FREE section. I promised a long time ago, and it is time to fulfill that promise.

<CLICK THIS LINK> BOX of the Bracelet of Anubis

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back