Interest Mummy Book of the Dead kit

To those in the EU, just keep in mind that shipping is going to be pricey. i think it cost about $80 to get to the UK

OK, just got the last (and final, I swear) batch of resin today. I plan on working on kits over the weekend. I think I can get 2 more done

Sorry for the late post, but I had a crazy few weeks with work and family. I have 1 kit packed up, 1 kit almost finished packing up, and 1 kit I have to clean up to get ready to pack. Almost done, thanks for the patience

Sorry for the late post, but I had a crazy few weeks with work and family. I have 1 kit packed up, 1 kit almost finished packing up, and 1 kit I have to clean up to get ready to pack. Almost done, thanks for the patience

This thing is worth the wait!

And since we are approaching Christmas time, im wondering if its a good idea to ship from US til EU during that time? I feel like packages get lost a lot more during the holidays, but I could be wrong.

I think since its a few weeks even before Thanksgiving (and I swear I will have everything done by this weekend) I dont think it will be too much of an issue

Maybe this spring. Doing them every year is just too much, they take up all my free time. I did skip last year though, so....maybe :)

So, to anyone still watching this thread, I have an update. A member of the forum asked me to make some parts from the kit for a project he is working on and once that was done, I had enough resin to make 2 more complete kits. So, I have 2 kits, ready to go right now. These will be all this season. I apologize, but like I said before, they take a LOT of work/time to do and I have about 5 other projects going on right now.

So, to the first 2 people who post a "claim" to this thread and can send PayPal (F&F, please) and are in the US, they are yours.

The kits are $350 plus whatever exact USPS priority mail costs. They are boxed and ready to ship right now. :)

Gonna try and grab one of those soon, been waiting for you to do some kits and now I'm broke thanks to hurricane Ian problems! Lol Florida for you,just glad I am safe.
Will be keeping my eye out when I have the money, soon hopefully.

OK, last chance here to get a kit before I post it in the JY. Anyone on this thread that is still monitoring it and wants a kit, I have 1 ready to ship. If I dont hear back in a day or so, its getting offered in the JY. Thanks!

The kit is $350 plus whatever exact USPS priority mail costs. It is are boxed and ready to ship right now.

OK, last chance here to get a kit before I post it in the JY. Anyone on this thread that is still monitoring it and wants a kit, I have 1 ready to ship. If I dont hear back in a day or so, its getting offered in the JY. Thanks!

The kit is $350 plus whatever exact USPS priority mail costs. It is are boxed and ready to ship right now.
Still have this kit?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back