Interest Mummy Book of the Dead kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

adamata

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A heads up. I had a crazy week and didn't have time to cast, but I am back on it this weekend and should have kit #4 ready tomorrow.

I will also have to order more resin, going to do that tomorrow.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Macorrie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived today. Fantastic!
20190919_152349.jpg
20190919_152328.jpg

adamata

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Todays update. Kit #5 is done. I had to order more resin and they sent the wrong kind to me. It's the same family of resin, but just kicks in half the time as the stuff I like to use, plus it finishes in a bright white instead of the off-white. I am going to use it but it just makes casting every part nowan episode of "beat the clock".

Working on kit #6 now

dhunpael

Well, if you're still doing the kits AND be willing to send it to the E, as an exception) i would be very interested in a kit :)

adamata

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, I am going to order 1 more kit of resin and then that is it. I will get as many as I can done, but I think I might get 2 more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.