Limited Run Mummy: Book of the Dead and Book of Amun Ra Run

Droidboy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
il_1588xN.3335597970_650r.jpg

Over the last year I've had the pleasure of working with MTS Props/ Props to History to come up with this set of books from The Mummy. This has been a project I've wanted to tackle ever since getting to see the stunt castings several years ago.

After doing the master patterns for the covers I handed over to MTS Props where he took it the rest of the way with this beautiful hinge system and phenomenal finish work. I'm exceptionally honored to be a part of the development of this.

If you have any questions or want to order please reach out to MTS via his Etsy page.

Books are $750 each....comes 100% finished. Shipping not included.

Made from Laser Cut Acrylic, Cast Resin, and Aluminum, these exacting replicas of the famed "Book of the Dead" and "Book of Amun Ra" have taken any months to get just right.

Using custom 3d models made using the measurements taken from surviving screen used and production made props from the film itself. Finished with a mix of acrylics, alumaluster chrome and custom, screen matched tints. These are, without a doubt, the finest replicas of these books ever offered.

These are for display only, and do not open.

THESE ARE ALSO MADE TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE SOME TIME TO FINISH.

once this run is done, it's done. They won't be made again.

These replicas are supplied fully built and painted.

If you purchase the set of 2 books, a casting of a production made Key of Hamunaptra and several castings of the Scarabs will be included free of charge

Measurements: 15x14x5

Last edited:
Hi,

Please sign me up for a set of the 2 books (the opening versions with the inside pages) and the bonus items.

Many thanks.

is there any possibility for the golden one to look more ancient? too bright for me :(
To be honest I don’t even think they are for sale . He wanted 750 per book which didn’t even open that probably scared many people Off . He was saying something about prices being to high etc .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back