Mugatu’s Souvenirs, Novelties, Party Tricks: LIVE FIRE E11

I have decided if I am going to finally feature some of my collection, I ought to have a centralized thread, so I have hijacked my own thread to act as home base for any props I may build or items I might track down. I will be adding more as I find time to present things in a suitable manner.

Thank you for checking this out.

This week has been an exciting one. I have received a package from a great friend in DE, one of the greatest in this biz. Thank you for the very secure packaging, as always, my friend!

093A0A25-BD52-424F-B3A3-C0AEA5231D4E.jpeg

And then some late night hunting turned up these badboys:
BD5FC9A9-254A-4F20-914E-6F3C3FA164F5.jpeg

Thanks for checking this out.

EDIT: HOLD UP!!! How could I forget this guy????

985192D0-55A5-4EE0-8EC9-618816148437.jpeg

Last edited:
Dang Andy that’s some nice treasure!

Thanks, Danny.

To be fair, that stuff has been accumulating in DE for a couple months I think, but the last one was quite the stressful (but ultimately rewarding obviously) event. Live auctions get the blood pumping, that’s for sure.

Yeah... I thought you were going to pass out lol

I almost did. There was a lot of cussing involved. It was shameful really. But man, the blood pressure and heart palpitations... it should really have counted as having the same impact as running a half marathon. I’m going to pretend that it did.

That’s actually really really cool

Thanks, Danny. I can’t wait to see who manufactured it. There should be a makers mark on the end of the booster as well as on the flash cone, IF they originally came with one another.
The other stuff is really cool too. I can’t wait to mess around with that gunsight.

Last edited:
That's what I'm hoping for, as my hunt continues for one.

Do not fret, Russell. They are still out there to be gotten. I know many were destroyed in battle, but nearly 500,000 full guns were built. That is a ton and they are still out there. We will get you one.

I love threads like these...great additions Andy! CONGRATS

Thank you, Markus. I couldn’t have done it without your help, buddy!

Okay, I also want to share with you all, my most prized piece in my collection. Although I have never posted about it and have had it for a little while now, it definitely deserves its own mention.

This piece is truly one of a kind, and I am in no way exaggerating when I say it is a work of art (even though I do also mean for it to carry the double intendré of exceptional quality):

45B3B6CB-66D5-4847-8738-F87383273369.jpeg

This is an original oil painting from our very own painting master Drew Baker of the legendary light saber belonging to one Obi Wan Kenobi from A New Hope as it sits atop the Millenium Falcon’s Holochess board.

The painting is approximately 9.5” X 13”, oil on canvas (I believe) and of course framed.

This painting was obtained directly from Drew this past year (proof that bugging someone long enough does not always lead to a restraining order) and it is esteemed and valued far far beyond anything else I have ever collected. The only other person I know to own a Star Wars themed original oil painting from Drew is Mr. Star Wars himself, George Lucas so I feel I am in great company!

*also, please DO NOT harass Drew for an original work from him. I was making a joke about bugging him, although, until such time that I hear otherwise from Drew, I believe he might be available for commissions. I do not know either way, but hopefully Drew will either contact me directly and say so, or even just drop by and chime in here. In any case, be respectful of him and his time.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back