MTV Scream Replica Brandon James Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
Hello folks,

This is a replica I made of the mask seen on MTV's SCREAM TV series. I tried my best to capture the look exactly. Other replicas I've seen have been nice, but way to symmetrical. I feel the show mask has a very eerie asymmetrical nature to it, and I feel I've captured it well.

Made of very strong .062 ABS. Genuine leather, metal, and elastic straps.

IMG_1034.JPGIMG_1038.JPGIMG_1039.JPGIMG_1043.JPG

Let me know what you think!

This mask and the prototype mask are on ebay, look for "MTV Scream Mask" and you should find it if you're so inclined!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sinned

Agree with Iceman1592, looks great! I saw another one crop up on Instagram last night, and can definitely see the quality difference. Love the dim light picture, that's perfect. Hope you're moving some!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
Thanks guys!

I'm taking a brief break on these to decide whether or not I'd like to keep offering them. Filled ten orders in two weeks and I can't feel my hands! All that strap work is down right tedious.

Sinned

I always say, "It's a good problem to have." :D But yeah, totally get you there. If they didn't fund my Smooth-On supplies so well, I don't think I'd make another Psycho mask. Haha!