MR TOS Enterprise

The $1199 version for me. Don't need the signatures..already have them in a form that has meaning to me. I never did see the point of getting actor's signatures on un-used copies of props. But that is just me. However,.. I am sure it will look great. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Pauleysolo @ Jun 12 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1260648[/snapback]</div>
I have decided on the Nimoy/Shatner signature edition for $1,499
[/b]

Me too, since the price was a bit lower then I expected mostly.
Normally sigs do not interest me much, but for two big names like this and I dont have any sigs of anyone really so it's a cool factor for me.

I guess the signatures inflate the resale value ($2000 phaser, anyone? :lol )... but I'll go for the "bare" no-sigs version.

Because what goes in my collection.. stays in my collection. :p

- k

<div class='quotetop'>(CessnaDriver @ Jun 12 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1260749[/snapback]</div>
Anyone think selecting a sig version will delay shipping compared to a non-sig?
[/b]
I wouldn't think so. These don't ship until winter (if we get lucky :) ) and since there are times when the actors will all be appearing together before then... probably no delay due to that. If anything, delays will be due to quality control as usual. Painting mishaps and importing issues... if any.

I also agree that what goes into my collection stays in it. Good Call. :p

The only thing that the actors sign is the plaque, right? Those could be made and signed at any time, no need to wait until the models are done...

- k

I'll order one of the standard editions right away from MR. Maybe later on I will order another from an authorized reseller for cheaper. If they are still available, that is.

E

Order placed. :D

I think the signature version will be very cool, but I've already got both sigs (Shatner SE Phaser and Nimoy SE Comm), so I went for the LE this time.

Shipping to Japan via FedEx Economy: $282.10. :confused But I couldn't stop myself. :p

<div class='quotetop'>(BrianM @ Jun 13 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]1261065[/snapback]</div>
Still on hold with MR.

15 min. now. Boy this music sucks...
[/b]

Finally got one, Just the LE for me, even with my Cupon it was $1130.41 :eek

Better not suck :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back