MR Studio Scale Falcon/Pirates 2 Pistol/ FX & more

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
31.jpg

Yowzas... That's HOT. Time to start squirling away pennies.

Any time frame? This year or next? My wallet is praying for 2007, but it would be great to see it sooner.

Bruce

Originally posted by oldken+Feb 12 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Feb 12 2006, 05:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-alienscollection.com
@Feb 12 2006, 09:33 PM
More here:

http://www.yakface.com/?file=features/toyf...licas/index.htm
[snapback]1182832[/snapback]​

umm i hope the boba colors end up better on the final product...

or that its just bad lighting. :(
[snapback]1182838[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's the flash. Look at this pic: http://www.yakface.com/Features/toyfair06/...s/images/02.jpg

Originally posted by oldken+Feb 12 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Feb 12 2006, 09:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-alienscollection.com
@Feb 12 2006, 09:33 PM
More here:

http://www.yakface.com/?file=features/toyf...licas/index.htm
[snapback]1182832[/snapback]​

umm i hope the boba colors end up better on the final product...

or that its just bad lighting. :(
[snapback]1182838[/snapback]​
[/b]

It looks like alot of the colors have been washed out by the lighting... I think it looks great....

That Boba helmet uses accurate colors to an ESB Hero, but that particular helmet should be considered a mock up, and not the final paint master. I know the Fett guys are SUPER concerned with accuracy, and I am confident they will be pleased with the final chipping pattern. It is the single coolest helmet ever.

It does look familiar... I remember seeing some fanbuilt "studio scale" garage kit Falcon photos circulating a few years back.

Any relation?

Their display of Star Wars stuff is really boring, IMO... The Fett paint job is poor, but that can be fixed, and the Falcon doesn't do anything for me. No studio scale does...

Originally posted by Scarecrow@Feb 12 2006, 09:55 PM
Their display of Star Wars stuff is really boring, IMO... The Fett paint job is poor, but that can be fixed
[snapback]1182861[/snapback]​

If you look close, you can see the gray paint flecks all over it, the flash drowns it out, but it is detailed... I can't wait for this one

Originally posted by moffeaton@Feb 12 2006, 09:59 PM
Poor? Ouch, lol. What's poor about it?
[snapback]1182862[/snapback]​

It looks like paint and not like real weathering. Again, I understand it's just a prototype so I'll treat it as such...

Originally posted by moffeaton@Feb 13 2006, 01:45 AM
That Boba helmet uses accurate colors to an ESB Hero, but that particular helmet should be considered a mock up, and not the final paint master. I know the Fett guys are SUPER concerned with accuracy, and I am confident they will be pleased with the final chipping pattern. It is the single coolest helmet ever.
[snapback]1182847[/snapback]​

Well IMO MR missed the boat.........the best Fett painter I know....is not working on it. And that is a shame. So far from what I see in the mockup....not impressed.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back