MR Star Corps Helmet Owners!!

:confused Why on earth would anyone do that with a StarCorp when the plain white is available? I'm not the least bit surprised to see an modded MR Clone Bucket. I'm more surprised that it's taken this long for one to show up. I just don't understand why they would use a StarCorp. I'm stymied.

{Edit in}
Can anyone ID the chromed Stormie bucket?

Dude, what's the point in destroying it..I mean all you had to buy was a plain white one..both cheaper and less disturbing to destroy :D

I love it, much better paint job then the original. Besides, the Star Corps was currently available, the plain white one is not. At TDH, Goro himself said that the original paint job was pretty bad, that's why he decided to repaint it. I guarentee if he put that on ebay it would fetch a much higher price than any unmodified MR clone helmets.

not a huge fan of the black.. but really nice paint job.
By the way, what chroming process was used on the stormtrooper helmet?

Have to say it man, that looks Awesom, O.K so its not movie accurate but at the end of the day who cares,stunning job : :thumbsup

really dont like the black :(

i just want to see a damn screen accurate paintjob. :(

im just waiting for someone to make the weathered stripes on white.

when will we start seeing this???

now the chrome trooper...

that is pretty cool.

I just saw that on TDH. His reasoning was his Star Corps had a really bad paint job on it so he decided to repaint it. I thought the same thing too until he posted up why.

I think that looks sweet. Don't mind the black so much, but with silver and red... the blue is what throws me.. looks alittle out of place. But still very nice looking.

Love that trooper helmet too... :thumbsup

Goro does awesome work (GL in Carbonite comes to mind.). :lol

I probably would've gone with something other than blue, and probably a chromed/silver visor instead of the red one, but I like monochromatic paintjobs. ;)

Still, great job, nonetheless. :thumbsup :thumbsup

haaa wtf oh crap WOW and why (wimper)
Hmmm maybe someone will make a computer case out of a helmet....

Goro is so the man... And to think I thought the Shadow Troopers looked pretty dang stupid before. I've now changed my mind...

And my Black Chrome Vac-Metallized GL in Carbonite is the shiznit as well :)

-Gary

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back