MR Special Ops helmet

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Anyone heard anything new?when are they supposed to ship again? i thought it was June or July??
I just wish they would get this taken care alittle faster instead of sending me emails on new products.
All i want to know is when am i gonna get my helmet i paid for a year ago??
I figured i would post here since they don't answer my emails.

Better wait sat in a chair ;)... Let´s see if we got any real reply on this... (and the white clone as well...)... and the plaques...

I just recieved this email from MR.

Dear Michael,

We are hoping to have the QC inspections over by late August. Again We apologize for the delay with these. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jerry
Customer Service

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder where this leaves the Vader helmet? I'm not even going to bother searching for that thread. So this means the Spec Ops helmet possibly could be shipping some time in Oct./Nov? Astonishing....

<div class='quotetop'>(PnatheraGem @ May 27 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1251786[/snapback]</div>
So this means the Spec Ops helmet possibly could be shipping some time in Oct./Nov? Astonishing....
[/b]

We should ask Santa to bring it along. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back