Want to Buy MR Obi-Wan ROTS + Han Solo ESB Worldwide Edition plaque

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IanSolo

Looking for a complete MR Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS saber. Looking for one in excellent shape that has the stand, case, plaque, box, etc.

Also looking for a Han Solo Master Replicas ESB Worldwide Edition plaque with or without the black stand.

Please contact me with price if you have one. Thanks!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IanSolo

Re: Master Replicas Obi-Wan ANH Weathered/Luke ESB Lightsaber

Still looking for this one, added the Luke ESB saber too.

IanSolo

Re: Master Replicas Obi-Wan ANH Weathered/Luke ESB Lightsaber

Thanks! I was checking those out too.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Re: MR Luke ANH Elite Edition COA/Plaque + Kenobi ANH/Luke ESB

I actually sold my MR to buy Roman's. The funny thing is that I sold it on eBay for $1,700.00. Yes, the MR is a collectors item, but not as accurate or as well made as Roman's. As a result, i was able to buy Roman's hilt and an Efx Studio Scale TIE.

So ask your self; what exactly do you want? A certain high priced collectable or a well made prop plus saving you could use toward another prop(s) for your collection? Something to consider.

IanSolo

Well it's something I've been eyeing for a decade and looking at the mini version on my desk all that time. Appreciate the perspective though, definitely something to think about. Also I've seen some go for much more reasonable prices than that on occasion -- one was on this board a short while back for $550.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If the price is right I might be willing to sell the saber, plaque, and presentation box. I might want to keep the case for my real parts saber though. Send me a PM and I'll consider the offer over the weekend.

IanSolo

Re: MR Han Solo ESB Worldwide Edition plaque

Bumping with update on what I'm looking for at the moment.