Mr. Incredible suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crass78

I didn't like the way my first skin came out. I don't even want to post pictures. So i bought a new airbrush and a mr. incredible suit. The only thing is its pretty big on me. When I apply the latex how much will it shrink? I'm 5' 7" and 140 so it's pretty loose right now.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Latex can shrink up to 12% when fully cured. Advice would be to take that Mr I suit to a tailor and trim it down a bit before applying the latex

Crass78

Latex can shrink up to 12% when fully cured. Advice would be to take that Mr I suit to a tailor and trim it down a bit before applying the latex
Do you think it would still be loose if i didn't get it trimmed, cause i live where there is nothing much around.

Fohammer

you could stuff it too if it is loose. I added muscle to mine and I noticed after using my cardboard dummy it grew slightly so I put muscle on the inside as well. This might take care of your problem.

ShawDizzle

I would use greeks idea and have it tailored...dont totally tailor it to your size...u still have to leave room to breath, move, and close the suit. Plus it will still shrink...its better to have the finished product be too big cause u can compensate but if its too small ur pretty much screwed. Once its finished u can also add foam inside on areas where its loose to snug to ur body more and fill it out,,,use velcro if u do that so u can remove and wash it......but if ur a small dude, tailor it...

I have a Mr I suit and I didnt do anythin but the dummy......its loose/baggy on my legs but the belt and loin cloth covers most of it as does my lwg armor....Mr I suits wont be perfect especially if u are a smaller person...my suit is on my profile,,it was my first ever suit so it can be done....good luck