Mr. Incredible Suit Alternative

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gabriel79

So, I have been strongly considering attempting my hand at making a predator costume, mostly for the challenge.
My question is: Instead of using the Mr. Incredible suit, how do you think a scuba wetsuit would work as a base for the skin. I have an old 3mm neoprene wetsuit and a 2mm poly/lycra skin suit, could use either one as far as I am concerned if they will work. I thought the semi porous nature of the neoprene my help the latex bond.
Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chingonaz0

The heat would be too handle in a wetsuit covered in latex. If you plan on having the suit on longer then fifteen minutes a scuba suit will not work.

good luck boss,

BranHeadhunter

Yeah Imagine how those suits feel in the winter time when youre surfing in colder waters of California and its supposed to keep you warm. Now Imagine three to 6 layers of latex on top of that. You'd get heat stroke very easliy.

Ciriego

I was wondering... With an airbrushed wetsuit, without latex coating... Maybe it could end up with a nice effect, without being too sweaty. The suit would be "natural size muscled", though.