Mr incredibel suit

Andre de Jong

Hi to all

I am making planes for my new pred suit and the huntorial of the Mr Incredible suit is :

Dutch site were i can order a suit

I looked at the sizes for standard
Chest till 106 CM
belly till 86 CM

Well i have a 96 cm chest and a 94 CM belly .....
So my belly is 10CM too BIG . ( i am fat? ;) )
And i am 177 cm long that's 5feet 10 inches

IF i look @ the XL version i can swim in it.

chest 117
chest from 106 till 117

Wich one shuold i choose?

CM = centimeter

Any chance you might lose. Few kilos to better fit into the suit?

No shame in it man, I'll be doing the same for my skin

I am 72 kilo.... (around 157lbs) is that 2 heavy? ;)

What I think he means is, work on cutting your waist size down via diet and exercise. And no, absolutely no shame in that. I had let myself get rather large in the midsection two years ago and was able to melt all the butter off in under five months through proper diet and exercise. At any rate, I digress...

You could, perhaps, alter the suit by cutting a slit down the back (Which you'll want to do, anyway, for a zipper) and adding expansion pieces to make it fit properly. You should be able to hide any seams with the laytex and paint. Otherwise, you will need to find a friend or family member to tailor the larger size to fit you better (I am fortunate enough to have a mother in law who is a phenominal seamstress and I have seen fantastic results with friends outfits). Half a dozen one way, six the other...

Best of luck with whichever route you choose!

Thanks for the advice Darth Pinhead ;)

You could, perhaps, alter the suit by cutting a slit down the back (Which you'll want to do, anyway, for a zipper) and adding expansion pieces to make it fit properly. You should be able to hide any seams with the laytex and paint. Otherwise, you will need to find a friend or family member to tailor the larger size to fit you better (I am fortunate enough to have a mother in law who is a phenominal seamstress and I have seen fantastic results with friends outfits). Half a dozen one way, six the other...

i posted a site on"work in progress" where you can get a mr inc suit custom made.you give all the measurements they ask and they make you a custom suit for around 45$ plus shipping

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back