Mr I suit under Skins?

ptgreek

So, Little Wolf came by today to pick up my P1 legs. He ( like me, isnt the biggest bulkiest guy in the world. I was showing him the two part foam mix, and carved upholstery foam methods of adding muscle support to skins. I explained that many budget skins start as a Mr I suit coated in latex, when it dawned on me. has anyone worn a Mr I type suit under skins for bulk? let me know

yes people do it to keep the skin from wrinkling up and it keeps it looking like muscle.

Sources Cited:

Mr. Fett

Yep, this cheesy costume muscle chest they sell at every Halloween store is what I use. Stock photo below:

95052-muskelshirt-muscle-chest-shirt.jpg

...... and then use the Kithunter method for the legs....cargo shorts with the side pockets completely stuffed with pillow batting and then a piece of sheet foam cut to size resting on top of my thigh to tighten the gap between the latex and my legs. This way the thigh doesn't look wrinkled from the front.

95052-muskelshirt-muscle-chest-shirt.jpg

I have a similar problem with my P2, the top is a snug fit and looks fine but the lower legs/calfs and ancles are massive on my suit so need to do something there to stop the bottoms looking like trousers, I wonder if I could butcher the incredible suit and just use the legs, are the calfs bulked up on these muscle suits?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back