Mr.i P1 Build. Second Go At A Mr.i (Iron Man) Done 7/18

chingonaz0

I have tried this once before this time I went with an Iron Man suit as it was on sale lol

calling this one done......
8e89002b.jpg

cccfa69c.jpg

10e36856.jpg

MASK=DONE
6ebd5551.jpg

80af51fd.jpg

W/suit
6b23e981-1.jpg

mask complete as far as paint goes :)
went through hell trying to match the mandibles to the mask.

c47b9379.jpg

skin I painted I might want to use =D

405a30c1.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg

hit it with liquid latex mixed with about 25% latex plaint (white)
IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

started the P1 paint up

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

suit so far,
IMG_5103.jpg

25d2ab4e.jpg

working on my cannon for the build as well.

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5059.png

IMG_5154.jpg

DB P1
17b57be3.jpg

painted about 85% complete.
a1b10dca.jpg

05553fca.jpg

very nice my friend!! You work quickly....is this one for the hotter days as opposed to your latex skins suit?

very nice my friend!! You work quickly....is this one for the hotter days as opposed to your latex skins suit?

right on point with the heat. I have worn both and this suit is much cooler and more flexible so I plan on using this one to chase the little kids come Halloween time, :devil:

Very very cool dude, loving how this is going. The P1 paint up is awesome and the backpack is cool. Keep it up dude

Hey guys thanks for the compliments!

Made007 as for the amount of latex used, I maybe used about 30-35% of the gallon. Keep in mind I added around 8-9 layers on the suit.

How much would you saybthe total cost was on making this skin bro?

Hey boss my suit was 35 shipped, latex was 40 shipped and latex paint was around 11 bucks so it was close to 90 bucks. I would recommend trying to get a suit on sale because if you pay regular price they'll run about 90 bucks alone.

Shoot bear in mind the paint. It completely skipped my mind. I spent about 80 on paint but it is because I bought the monster makers paint (latex ready paint). You may end up spending more or less depending on the method you use to paint.

Thanks boss!
Next up will be the chest armor. Picked up some football pads and legs guards along with some leather straps at the swap meet today.

I got a spiderman one for like 32$ shipped, i need to buy the latex and the prosaide if monstermakers answer my messages

I got a spiderman one for like 32$ shipped, i need to buy the latex and the prosaide if monstermakers answer my messages

best of luck to you man. it would be best to spend a whole day when adding the latex and to have something holding your suit upright with the arms out so you can evenly coat it.

Did you just brush the latex on, or did you air brush it? I think it came out very nice. I bought a Muscle Chest God of War Kratos Costume, cause it was on sale also. It came with a belt, loin cloth and gauntlets, that with the right foamies can easily be modified.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back