mr i costume

dez58pop

I know this might sound stupid but I've seen mr I sit used and a duct tape dummy used thing is how do u get the duct tape off your self is something worn underside the tape etc also the dummy is used inside the I site then latex poured on to this ,do you then peel this off the I suit or leave it on and paint it bit confused on this process thts all ,will the suite stay beefed up still when you pull out all the padding out of the suit after the latex has dried ,many thanks

Mr I suit Huntorial

I haven't made a Mr I suit myself but with the duct tape dummy, you would make sure you have the basic shape of your body then grab something sharp a make a cut from the top down.
Then just add more duct tape to that area to cover up the insert...

Duct tapes fixes anything~

Easy thing to do is use a trash bag, cut a hole for your head, and holes for your arms and put it on, use more to get your legs and arms and cover yourself in duct tape. Use round scissors (kiddy scissors) to cut it off without injuring yourself.

Stuff the dummy with stuff to keep it sturdy, anything from more duct tape to newspaper.

Set it up (like the tutorial given above) and put the suit on it.

Cover it in latex and cotton and all that stuff to make it look more pred like,

Paint it, take it off the duct tape dummy and put it on and run around and yell at people for no reason. Thats what I'm doing....... lol

The padding from the suit will NOT be taken out the latex and original suit will need to stay one or you will screw up...

Hope that helps

I jost wore an old long sleeve shirt and jogging pants and had duct tape wrapped over the clothes. the duct tape wont stick to you then.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back