Mr Giggles-- PAINT DONE! post #148

xdmray

Finally starting on this. I'm pretty excited. Second time sculpting a bio.

here are the concepts drawings. and a very basic beginning.

thanks Nicole for allowing me to make this.

Mr__Giggles____by_CoolleKotten.jpg

mr__giggles__battle_armor_by_coollekotten-d2ytu8q.jpg

bio___mr_giggles_closer_pic_by_coollekotten-d31lzji.jpg

bio___mr_giggles_profile_by_coollekotten-d378f7a.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Lol @ Strigoi!

That's a neat looking Bio. I like that you're bring another drawing to life. Have fun with this one Daman - it already looks good!.

Dude, I have not answered your PMs yet! o_O You're fast!
I really like the start of it. Im not really sure how it should look in profile but you got something going there so I might just leave it up to your creative juices to flow. :lol: But I can always draw something to choose between if you'd like some ideas.

And about the brow, he looks a bit more angry with the two-part then the unibrow, so to speak. So I guess its up to what one want the bio to "present" I guess. Maybe people can chime in on this and say what they like the most? I myself think the two-part looks better, but can be changed to kind of like the Mr. Black bio brow.

And of course, THANK YOU for doing this! Its always great to see drawings come to life like this. There is alot of great bios out here, just amazing what people come up with. :)

I love the way this is going so far, nice work man (and Nicole for the drawing to set the whole thing in motion), I think the two part brow looks better, it goes better with the whole organic/animal look of the bio, looking forward to some more pics.

oh yea ,....that's gonna be bad-ass,.......

makes me want to try one but,......we'll see,......

is it full-size ????

it's actually sculpted on an armature of my half mask. so it should fit that perfectly.

Dude, I have not answered your PMs yet! o_O You're fast!
I really like the start of it. Im not really sure how it should look in profile but you got something going there so I might just leave it up to your creative juices to flow. :lol: But I can always draw something to choose between if you'd like some ideas.

And about the brow, he looks a bit more angry with the two-part then the unibrow, so to speak. So I guess its up to what one want the bio to "present" I guess. Maybe people can chime in on this and say what they like the most? I myself think the two-part looks better, but can be changed to kind of like the Mr. Black bio brow.

And of course, THANK YOU for doing this! Its always great to see drawings come to life like this. There is alot of great bios out here, just amazing what people come up with. :)

cheers Nicole. im probably gonna stick to the two separate brows.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back