Mr Giggles Has Arrived

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

love this bio, cant wait to see what you come up with!!!! it took me a while to figureout how to paint mine cause i i didnt want to loose the details, so i kinda went flat white as Xdmray did( by the wa ,ylooks bad ass xdm ) and add a facial design,, i love Kiss so i use a littlebit of gene on it,, i know ICE made one for Andrew that was for Ace F , i tried to stay away from that design not that i got the painting skills as ICE has (FAR FROM IT ) but cant wait for u to finish it!!!

xdmray

love this bio, cant wait to see what you come up with!!!! it took me a while to figureout how to paint mine cause i i didnt want to loose the details, so i kinda went flat white as Xdmray did( by the wa ,ylooks bad ass xdm ) and add a facial design,, i love Kiss so i use a littlebit of gene on it,, i know ICE made one for Andrew that was for Ace F , i tried to stay away from that design not that i got the painting skills as ICE has (FAR FROM IT ) but cant wait for u to finish it!!!
did you ever post up pics of it? if not you need to!

REYALS1

This is going to be a wicked cool paint up knowing Jose and his ability to kill when it comes to PREDATOR pieces.

munson

Just a great dezign by Collecotton and great sculpt by Xdmray, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

made007

Sr Member
I know how im gonna paint it, its going to be white too, but different graphics, i wanted it white too because didnt wanted to loose collecotens and damans vision :)

made007

Sr Member
Trimmed, partially sanded
849a29b8.jpg

Needs i lil bit of cleaning in the hoses area and its ready for paint
Heres an idea, its not going to be exactly like this picture, but you get the idea, i incorporate the circuit board graphics on it theyre going to be black and the bio flat white with some gray and black shading
30ee0ade.jpg

Edit- maybe ill do the graphics on silver, idk yet

SMOKE

Badass man! How are you going to tackle the Circuits? I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this one!

carpe noctem

i think the circuits is badass jose, cant wait to see what you come up with,, i did mines a while ago and used flat white as xdmray cause it brings sculpt to life, but did not post cause i wasnt too happy with it, check it out when u get a chance. avansa avansa quiero ver como queda!!! lol

xdmray

oh wow! i really like the circuits. too bad you are not feeling it anymore. im sure what ever you decide on will look badass!

made007

Sr Member
Im using less circuits maybe just two lines like yours an nicole without the square chip on the forehead part