MR BLACK Predator sculpt by Creaciones Gaudy

Yarko

Hi!

I'm posting some photos of my Mr Black sculpt. The textures still need some work, but the shape is there. I'm planning to make both latex masks and resin busts out of it when it's ready, and I'll make it so you can see from the eyes, like a normal predator. I'll be also sculpting the dreads. I hope you like it!

MrBlack86.jpg
MrBlack85.jpg

MrBlack81.jpg
MrBlack97.jpg

MrBlack84.jpg
MrBlack96.jpg

MrBlack100.jpg
MrBlack92.jpg

Thanks for looking!

woooooooooooow another awesome sculpt, great to see more and more scultps going on , tis what we are aaaaaaall about.

mighty fine job :)

thats an incredible bsp head my friend! with every new sculpt i'm adjusting to the new head more and more, and i liked it pretty well to begin with :)

now i can't exactly see the very back of your sculpt, but i just wanted you to know (and so far it's been very hard to see in the leakt pics) that there is a very P1 style "ruffle" at the very back of the crown, not as pronounced, but behind those ridges, haven't seen it from a top view but here's some sideshots, and the evidence of this attribute...

3535837pred23468bee2212.jpg

MrBlack8.jpg

absolutely awesome so far buddy!great job! i want one!

Hi!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

hellonearth, thanks for the advice! The last day I worked on the sculpt, I realized I had that mistake, thats why I didnt post photos of the back, lol

I'll fix that tomorrow for sure! By the way, thanks for the first pic, the lighting helps me a lot to see some of the textures.

Hi!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

hellonearth, thanks for the advice! The last day I worked on the sculpt, I realized I had that mistake, thats why I didnt post photos of the back, lol

I'll fix that tomorrow for sure! By the way, thanks for the first pic, the lighting helps me a lot to see some of the textures.
:) excellent! glad to help! lol

i look forward to the updates on this, lookin great buddy!

That is some sick display of sculpting skill sir. Cheers to that!

By the look of those profile pics above....half his face must be missing to fit under that bio.

Hi!

Quick update on this. I don't have new pics right now, but the sculpt is almost finished. Tomorrow I'll make the mould, and hopefully, first casts will be ready on thursday or friday.

I'm also working on some dreadlocks for this beauty :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back