MR BLACK Predator sculpt by Creaciones Gaudy

Well, colours should not be different, since we did the colour scheme showed in these leaked pics:
12651L.jpg
MrBlack183.jpg

Of course, the different lighting has an effect on how the colours look, but they are more or less the same. Unless, of course, you're comparing it with Bob's colour, which in my opinion is really far from accurate, wether it looks cool or not.

ya man, i think it may be still missing a couple of it's little red spots towards the back from the pics i've lightened, but otherwise,"yes, ID LIKE A PAINTED ONE PLEASE!!!!" beautiful work my friend!

Actually the screen used peice is a fair bit darker than the screen shots we have seen. and does not have so much of a green hue, still a mightly fine paint up, on a great sculpt.

great work man, you are a inspiration for me to start making my own.
really looking forward of seeing some dreads on that piece.

a question: how did you mold the piece(how did you do the pieces?)

JB

looks awsome. paint job looks good too, should wait to you c the movie though. im a HUGE pred fan (obviously thats why im paqrt of this forum) lol.. BUT, i wouldnt see the movie again.

Actually the screen used peice is a fair bit darker than the screen shots we have seen. and does not have so much of a green hue, still a mightly fine paint up, on a great sculpt.

Then I need to check some real screenshots from the movie. I suppose there are not new references for Mr Black colour yet, are they?
Thanks for the feedback!

:p brilliant mask im a little surprised a mr black mask was made so quickly but i guess we did have reference pics early :D just wondering are you planning on adding the red and black dreads?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back