mr black bio

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
here is a bio i started working on yesterday, it is made in WED clay, my first time and i really hate the stuff.
i didn't had the right reference because i coudn't print anything

i think it still doesn't have the look from the movie so i will start making a new bio of one of the new bios. Let me know wich mask you like the most and if you want give some advice i can use in the next sculpt( i will make a back and dreads for the mask itself.

here are the pictures:
fbxs47.jpg

zjdqac.jpg

JB

thanks for the replies, but i will begin from the start with a new sculpt, because the clay dryed before i could finish it.

i think i will make the tusks pred in waterbased clay.

JB

Excellent start....but the bio looks like a wolf concpet with a P1 top, with Bryans' lower jaw attacked. But yea, sweet start man. Can't wait to see it completed.

thanks man, that was the ecact same thing i was thinking when making it,

but i will NOT make a BSP mask, only a tusks, because the bio didn't worked out!!

JB

here is a bio i started working on yesterday, it is made in WED clay, my first time and i really hate the stuff.
i didn't had the right reference because i coudn't print anything

i think it still doesn't have the look from the movie so i will start making a new bio of one of the new bios. Let me know wich mask you like the most and if you want give some advice i can use in the next sculpt( i will make a back and dreads for the mask itself.

here are the pictures:
fbxs47.jpg

zjdqac.jpg

JB

I like it just wait till you get more refernce ok friend don't Rush

Dood thats looking good.....you might want to get yourself some oil based clay tho...you'll find it way better to work with...it never dries up so you'll have all the time you want to shape it...and you'll be able to re-use it aswell.
I personally use kleanklay..but others use chevant I think.

I like it just wait till you get more refernce ok friend don't Russ
well there is enough reference, but i can't print out anything, so i needed to draw it everytime i wanted new reference, and this didn't worked out everytime

i am i little bit rushing because next week it is a relly busy week on school. So i want to finish it before that actually

JB

i have used oil based clay to, but only on small scale, because i just cant effort it to buy 10 kilo of clay, i can't even work untill i am a bit older

JB

i have used oil based clay to, but only on small scale, because i just cant effort it to buy 10 kilo of clay, i can't even work untill i am a bit older

JB

There are ways of builing up your armature so it uses less clay......and as for not being able to afford it....you can mow lawns and wash cars for your neighbours

You tried so its not a failure in anyway. It has the look of Mr. B but it could use some tweaking. I think its a great first try. Cant wait to see your next try.

thanks man, that was the ecact same thing i was thinking when making it,

but i will NOT make a BSP mask, only a tusks, because the bio didn't worked out!! :)

JB

I thought this bio [under-bite] was the BSP? So the Tusk bio is the BSP...huh, I must have them mixed up.

Thanks for clarifying.

it (oil clay) may be more expensive than wed clay but you will save in the long run. especially when sculpts dry out and you dont even finnish.

really nice start though.

Yes work with oil-based clay. I had a sculpture that I had worked on over two years ago in storage, and just pulled it out the other day and it's the same as when I was first working with it. The stuff is amazing for sculpting! I'm using oil-based clay right now for my bio sculpt that I just started on in the thread titled, My Bio Sculpt, and it's certainly the best medium to work with when doing anything from bio-masks to anything else you can think of. Keep working on defining the lines and the balance of the shapes, it's looking great!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back