Mr.Black/Berserker pred suit?

AVPPRED

it basically says in the title im just trying to find who on here makes a decent and pretty screen accurate full body i piece suit for the Berserker predator and again doesnt have to be painted or anything just looking for a one piece full suit any help to where i could find one or even if someone makes one on here would be appreciative so thanks lemme know if this is even made or where i can find someone who makes this thanks

i dont think any one makes these yet.there are a few who make bits and pieces but not a one piece body and that would cost a lot(1500$ and upwards)

i dont think any one makes these yet.there are a few who make bits and pieces but not a one piece body and that would cost a lot(1500$ and upwards)

do you know where i could find these bits and pieces at on here and hah seems like it might be easier just to make my own if i want just a one piece suit

Here's the bits and pieces list...
Berserker bio helmet... me
berserker mask... me(just have to collect the mold) the mask and the bio are a perfect fit for eachother
berserker chest skin and hands.... mophesto2
berserker gauntlet... bweapon
berserker belt... antcarb
berserker feet... munson(will be molding the feet up soon)
as far as I know thats all the parts available

berserker mask... me(just have to collect the mold) the mask and the bio are a perfect fit for eachother
oh thanks man! how much you selln your bio and masks for? but again thanks bro this helps alot:)

Dan Snyder has done a full beserker suit.. I've seen the pics.. Honestly though I'd be extremely wary of buying from him

Yarko and myself make the beads as well.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back