Mr. Black Berserker Bio -painted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangrasshopper

Here is my paint up of Casey's awesome 1/1 Berserker bio. The paint has a color-changing effect...which doesn't photo too well due to the lighting.
I still may add more colors to it once the DVD comes out. I will also be adding lasers in the future.
The lenses are temporary as well.....I just used thin plastic which is painted black on the inside.....hope to find proper see-through black lenses soon.
thanks for looking!!!

more pics on my site:
www.modelzone.com

Thanks again to Casey for this amazing sculpt and equally amazing casting job!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Why am i NOT surprised this looks awesome?

oh yeah , its Joes work hehe.

jaw dropping paint up as always

roninpredator

Sr Member
I tought it was the movie bio for a sec!
Great job Joe never seen you paint bios before,is this your first bio paint up?

mangrasshopper

Thanks guys!

Yeah, this is my first Bio paint up. It was fun and different.
I just finished a wolf bio as well...pics soon.

azurepred

awesome job Joe. I love the way you painted that. I doubt the film bio paint app looks anywhere near as cool as what you did with this.