Mr Black belt finished

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

antcarb

Just the start to Mr Black's belt...just the beginning of his armor. Gimme 12 more beers and it will be done.

th_miscpredpix001-2.jpg

th_miscpredpix002-2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pred Haster

Good start !
I am sure, the finish product will be very accurate !
Keep working on it, but don't abuse of beer ! :eek:

Roydraven

sweet balls of fire that is very accurate fantastic you should work on the rest for sure cant wait to see it
finished XD

antcarb

yes i will be making the whole suit including the new skins i am juggling sculpts between this and a haunted attraction and the new preddog.I will post a new huntural on the making of some of this soon.Take it easy

munson

Excellent work, very good attention to detail, I'm always amazed at the attention that is given. Especially in the texture. You put this out pretty dang quick! :)

xdmray

lol thanks for the pic, never thought i would be posting about how much i like a crotch shot.

Dalekidea

lovely jubbly! amazing work bro!

this would do nicely on my berzerker costume may have to hit you up with a pm soon