MR 2006 lineup unveiled

bothanspy

Sr Member
From MR:

The wait is finally over. Below is a sneak preview of what you can expect to see from Master Replicas in 2006. Before we get to the details, we're doing a few things a little differently in response to all of our great customer feedback.

For our 2006 Star Wars product line, we are introducing our exciting new Collector's Edition line of Star Wars products. The Collector's Editions will be unlimited in production and are constructed with more standard materials. The Collector's Edition will include a custom stand (no cover) and Certificate of Authenticity. Initially, the Collector's Edition will only be available through our retail partners.

Of course we will continue to produce our Limited Edition line of Star Wars products, which will now only be available through www.masterreplicas.com. Edition sizes will be announced within 60 days of the product being placed on sale. (No more waiting months to find out.) Plaques will be numbered and will feature the edition size (for example 1/2900). These will be the same Limited Edition value and quality that you are accustomed to: premium materials, display case with cover, numbered, plaque, prop story, Certificate of Authenticity, and most importantly, limited in quantity.

Signature Editions and Studio Scales will continue to be available both through www.masterreplicas.com and our retail partners. Occasionally we may offer our retail partners exclusive Limited Edition items.

Only Star Wars products will be available in Collector's Edition/Limited Edition versions for the time being.

Now, for what you've been waiting for (Items on the 2006 product plan are subject to change or cancellation)

Pirates of the Caribbean 2-Jack Sparrow Sword LE -Jack Sparrow Flintlock LE -Jack Sparrow Compass LE -Davy Jones Key Replica -Elizabeth Swann Necklace Replica -Jack Sparrow Ring Replica -Will Turner Letter Opener -Jack Sparrow Letter Opener

Muppets-Kermit the Frog "Photo" Puppet

Disney-Mickey Mouse Character Statuette -Donald Duck Character Statuette -Tinkerbell Character Statuette -Winnie the Pooh Character Statuette

Marvel

-Marvel Comic Heroes Poker Chip Set

Star Trek

-Assault Phaser LE -The Original Series Enterprise Studio Scale -The Original Series Enterprise Studio Scale - Pilot Version

Star Wars

-Qui-Gon Jinn Ep I Lightsaber CE
-Stormtrooper Ep IV Helmet CE
-Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster CE
-Darth Vader EpVI Lightsaber CE

-Luke Skywalker EpIV Lightsaber LE (retail partner exclusive)
-Qui-Gon Jinn Ep I Lightsaber LE
-Stormtrooper Ep IV Helmet LE
-Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster LE
-Boba Fett EpV Helmet LE
-Darth Vader EpVI Lightsaber LE

-Luke Skywalker EpIV Lightsaber SE

-Rebel Y-Wing Studio Scale

-Original Trilogy Star Wars Collectible Poker Chip Set

-Luke Skywalker Ep IV Lightsaber
-Obi-Wan Kenobi Weathered Ep IV Lightsaber
-Luke Skywalker Ep V Lightsaber
-Darth Vader Ep V Lightsaber
-Anakin Skywalker Ep II Lightsaber
-Stormtrooper Ep IV Blaster
-Han Solo Ep V Blaster
-Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster

-Darth Maul Ep I Lightsaber Force FX
-Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep III Lightsaber Force FX

Stay tuned. Some of these items could go on sale soon REAL soon. (Including our first studio scale model for 2006.)

EDIT: Fixed formatting

what is the pricing difference with CE and LE i wonder???

cant wait to actually see this stuff, and really want a price guide...

Originally posted by nwjedidave+Dec 22 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwjedidave @ Dec 22 2005, 03:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bothanspy
@Dec 22 2005, 10:57 PM
) Luke Skywalker Episode IV Lightsaber SE Studio Scale
[snapback]1141825[/snapback]​

what the HELL is that?

NWJEDI
dave
[snapback]1141835[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's a typo.

It's not all together... Luke Skywalker EpIV Lightsaber SE (end of item)
next line... Studio Scale Rebel Y-Wing Studio Scale
(the original formatting from the email was not included in the original post thats all)
Originally posted by nwjedidave+Dec 22 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwjedidave @ Dec 22 2005, 05:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bothanspy
@Dec 22 2005, 10:57 PM
) Luke Skywalker Episode IV Lightsaber SE Studio Scale
[snapback]1141825[/snapback]​

what the HELL is that?

NWJEDI
dave
[snapback]1141835[/snapback]​
[/b]

Its a good lineup for 2006. But what happened to the items that were suuposed to release in 2005?.?. i.e., Darth Vader helmet, EP3 Clonetrooper helmets, etc.?? Aren't they getting a little ahead of themselves? :confused

A Boba Fett ESB helmet....this I gotta see :rolleyes Mine took month's to complete it's movie accurate paintjob and wouldn't sell it for anything less than 1k.....The scrutiny this will go under will be relentless I'm sure. Which leads me to another point...why make a ROTJ EE3 when the helmet is an ESB :confused

Steve

man i am waiting for a obi wan episode 1 or 2 force fx

darn i want one bad

or luke anh

i am dissapointed with the rotj, the grip and like thing is like thick, well it has to be but it doesnt look good

Is this second list minis?
(I'm guessing, since they already made most of these)

-Luke Skywalker Ep IV Lightsaber
-Obi-Wan Kenobi Weathered Ep IV Lightsaber
-Luke Skywalker Ep V Lightsaber
-Darth Vader Ep V Lightsaber
-Anakin Skywalker Ep II Lightsaber
-Stormtrooper Ep IV Blaster
-Han Solo Ep V Blaster
-Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster

I was hoping for a Pulse Rifle... Maybe more Chronicles of Narnia stuff, perhaps MIB stuff too. Im happy with what we're getting though, cant wait to pick up the OT STar Wars stuff, and Im really excited about the Muppets and extended POTC lines

Wow. "Studio scale" USS Enterprise... why that must be the 11 footer.

Thanks MR. Now where do I have room to put it... let's see... :p

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back