Movie Villans - Where are they now?

Monster Dave

Sr Member
These pics got me thinking about where some of the great villans from decades past have ended up:

darth-vader-retired-450x600.jpg

freddy-krueger-retired-450x600.jpg

michael-myers-retired-450x600.jpg

shining-twins-retired-450x600.jpg

jason-vorhees-retired-400x600.jpg

:thumbsup

Anyone else have any to add?

aren't the dudes in the first post dead or supernatural and therefore never-aging?

I was going to say... DON'T 99% OF VILIANS GET KILLED BY THE HERO?

Maybe they should just have gravestones?

Freddy, Jason and Mike def don't count! :rolleyes (don't age and can OBVIOUSLY not be killed... to death. :lol )

Vader? Dead.

NON CGI cylons? Dead.

The Joker and everyone who has played him other than Nicholson? Dead.

Emporer? Dead.

Kahn? Dead.

Nero? Dead.

Dooku? Dead.

Maul? Grievous? Dead and dead.

The twins from the shining??? I think they were already dead!!!

Toby Maguire spidey? Dead.

Power Rangers. (both hero's and villians) I really hope if they aren't dead that they die soon! Why the hell do people cling onto that half assed spandex clad BS is mind boggling. I equate that with buying a Justin Bieber CD... like... on purpose.

:lol

Sorry.

:angel

SIDE NOTE: You can NEVER have too much 'too much garlic'! I always LOL at your posts and your devils advocate ways you! :) (y)thumbsup

Last edited:
The only ones I see aging are the twins from The Shining and Michael Myers. I think Myers ages... he obviously aged from when he was 6 years old. The twins... well... the hot maid in American Horror Story aged... Either way it's funny... but I don't the twins are that old now.

Here they really are...

ba31vy.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back