movie style captain britain mask

captiancaleb

well im new here but ive been doing this for a while (props that is). hope you enjoy,feel free to ask any questions , i just started this, feel free to add comments ,I'm going off the captain america movie desighn, I've only seen one captain britain mask so far and I figure why not, ill be putting in the eyes as seen in the comics like this
1730751-1300632065.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! I've aways loved captain britain. Glad to see someone take it on. Are you planning to do the whole suit?

Captaincaleb- I have a pic of a Captain Britian mask that is pretty good. Just thought I would post to give you some ideas.

The Ultimates Captain Britain style really fits great with the Movie Style. Plus you get the double hit with fans of the movie and the Ultimates comics. I would head very close to that look if you are looking to do a run of these.

Of course, if this is just for yourself, the look will be your own!

Either way, it is a great idea and you are off to a great start!

Keep up the good work!

Awesome, just brilliant!

I remember buying the first issues of Captain Britain way way back!

Don't think i've ever seen one of these on here, looking forward to more excellent, inspirational work!

Rich

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back