Movie Prop Rings

Gasparddm

Hello everybody!!
My birthday is coming soon
and I want to get a nice prop replica jewelry
item from a movie. I am making this new thread just
to know which ring do you guys like best and if you where in
my place which one would you choose? Okay so here are my options...

*LOTR Ring of Barahir from Born of Hope Fanfilm in actual Platinum with real gold, and real emerald eyes.

*Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow's skull ring custom made by a professional jeweler in Tungstern carbide, or platinum with real emerald.

These are my two options. I hope you know which two rings I'm talking about, if you don't then you can always check online or ask me to upload the pics!

Thanks! :)

I also have something that I am very interested in!
And thats the Hammer of Thor by the Great Eaglewood sculpts.
Its gonna resemble the One from the movie a lot! What do you think?

Of those two, I'd go with the Ring of Barahir. It has a lower profile so would be more comfortable, in my opinion. Which of the two franchises mean more to you? Which character do you prefer or identify with?

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Thanks for the answer! I am probably going with the Ring of Barahir. I think I could wear it everyday with no problem, and it wouldn't have skulls like the other one. I do like Lord of the rings better. I have already the One Ring prop with a Nice display stand in my room! Looks cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back