Mould and casting supplies Australia (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by Chaank, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

Hey folks. Does anyone have any tips on good places to purchase mould rubber and resins in Aussie, particularly in Melbourne? I've found a couple of websites but they are a little low n the information side. Also, Jesmonite? I can't find anywhere that stocks it? Any tips would be awesome.

2. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

3. kruleworld

kruleworld Well-Known Member

4. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

Awesome, Cheers for the heads up Kruleworld! I'll check em out...

5. b26354

b26354 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

6. JWMines

JWMines Active Member

I have also bought from amcsupplies, everything I've got was great!

7. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

Hey Jon, Cheers dude. I found this site too http://jesmonite.com.au/ it's the same guys but look suspiciously like they'd only sell in industrial quantities. I'll get in touch with them anyway and check it out. The other link looks promising thought. Cheers man.

Cheers JWMines, yes, The first review said they were good to deal with, you second it, sounds like the place to go. Thanks man...

JWMines likes this.
  8. benvan

benvan New Member

I can recommend AMC as well. The crew that work in the shop here in Adelaide are extremely helpful and the prices online are a bit cheaper to account for what you're going to spend on shipping, which is pretty reasonable anyway.

9. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

Hey Benvan, Cheers brother! Yeah I saw on their website they have that notice about cheap deals over the web. That got my attention! hahaha Thanks for your input man. :cheers

10. cavx

cavx Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sometimes not a bad thing. I found a supplier local to me that, for twice the amount of the standard kit (2KG), I can get 4x the volume of product (8KG).

11. Chaank

Chaank Well-Known Member

Yeah man, thanks, you are absolutely right. Funny thing is when I lived in the UK the stuff was everywhere. Taking things for granted is a lesson we are destine to learn over and over. hahaha