Star Wars Motor Cowboy Obi Wan Kenobi boots

Buy now for 199.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don93

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For sale: Motor Cowboy Obi Wan Kenobi boots, size 8.5 These are barely used. They have been modified with an extra 2 inches added to the zipper area, see photos of width with extra and what the boots were originally before the extra material was added. (that could be removed if needed)
Asking $275 $235 $199 delivered in the US, PM me for shipping outside of US

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BabyGerald

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want to thank you.
Although I require a larger size boot, your post tipped me off to this amazing company for Obi-wan boots.
My custom order is in!
THANK YOU
-j

Don93

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want to thank you.
Although I require a larger size boot, your post tipped me off to this amazing company for Obi-wan boots.
My custom order is in!
THANK YOU
-j
Glad this was helpful. (y) They make great boots, you should be very happy with them.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If these were in my size I would have picked them up long ago. Free bump for some nice looking boots!

Prop Store