Picture 227.jpg

Picture 237.jpg

Picture 242.jpg

Picture 241.jpg

Picture 232.jpg

Picture 245.jpg

Picture 252.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea it was really good and pretty big.had a great time.except for all tha sweating i was doing.are you home this comming weekend?if not will see if i can make it out during the week sometime

Sorry I didn't know you were going to be there
Your suit looks great
If you remember a guy that came up to you and asked about your backpack , that was me
It was nice to sorta meet you. We will have to suit up together sometime soon

Sorry I didn't know you were going to be there
Your suit looks great
If you remember a guy that came up to you and asked about your backpack , that was me
It was nice to sorta meet you. We will have to suit up together sometime soon
damn that would have been awesome to get a pic together. stayed in mine for about an hr after i talked to you.had to get out of it was dying from the heat.your suit is awesome bro.love.yea we need to suit up sometime.

thinking about .not for sure yet.my sister and wife want me to go to days of the dead in indy on the 678 of july.ian white is goig to be there so thinking about going to that and using my wolf head to meet him

Awesome suit MrFett! Gonna make the next one seeing I am only 1 hour North of Detroit!Looks like you had a Great Hunt!
Rhonda

Neither suit was mine. One was jasonx, one was Hyper. I was just uploading pics that friends of mine were posting from the con. LOL

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back