"Moste potente potions" by Ignatio Wilby

Rosewell

Hello all,
As promised, I show you the proccess of my work - a complete copy of "Moste Potente Potions", which Hermione has used to read the recipe of the Polyjuice Potion.

Because in the film there was only one page shown, I have a hand free and my imagination and inspirations can flow, which I think is really nice.

J.K.Rowling did not give the name of the author of this book, so I decided to ask some witches and wizards, and they've told me, that the author of this excellent book is Ignatio Wilby.

Here's how it is going:
copy1.jpg

35912935.jpg

copy2k.jpg

I'm experiencing little problems with the founding of the drawing of the two man, which were on the underpiece of the page with the Polyjuice Potion. Hope to find them soon.

Next pages coming soon!

PS: Sorry for my english, I come from Poland.

Last edited:
And here the finished Polyjuice Potion page:

copy23.jpg

I think there will be one or two pages more on this Potion with the rest of the recipe, explanation of its usage, effects, adverse effects etc.

All of the fonts used for the actual prop are from crazydiamond.com, the heading is Chancery Hand... you can try looking for a free version.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back