Most Accurate P1 Bio

lionelz1

Hi guys
Im a Predator collector in Texas and I have been on here recently doing some research on an accurate P1 Bio . The more i read past posts the harder it is to filter out who makes the most accurate P1 Bio .There is so much tallent on this board it is difficult to pick one over the other . I am looking for an a screen accurate one with a screen matching paint job to display with a few other screen used props I have . It seems like the HCG helmet is one cast from The Rosengrant helmet but also the Rosengrant helmet to me seems to be missing some details that are seen on screen .
I would appreciate any help . you can email me at lionelz66@gmail.com .
Thanks

Bill

I have two helmets myself. If I were going to get one, I'd get George's also.

And I really like Termokk's bio paintwork. Take a look at http://www.thehunterslair.com/user/4904-termokk/ and see what you think.

When you decide on a helmet and a painter, maybe you could have the bio sent directly to the artist for painting to save yourself some shipping . . .

it's what we do bill......

now lets see some that collection of yours...come on. i know you got some screen used awesomeness

we got ourselves a pretty sweet gallery to host it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back