Most Accurate David Tennant TOY Sonic Screwdriver?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SirJediKnightTim

There are way too many toy sonic screwdrivers to choose from. Some are short, some have a pen etc. Which of the toy ones was used by David Tennant on the show (at one point anyway)?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d_jedi1

Sr Member

Jedi2016

Sr Member
Yeah, that toy thing never happened.

I've got the CO toy, and it's not bad at all. Not really what I'd call a "replica", but it's definitely not bad for just playing around and sonic-ing the remote control when you're watching the show. I've got a CT on the way, so I'm not that worried about upgrading the toy.

The 11th Doctor's screwdriver, on the other hand.. I finally pulled that one out of the box (now that I've caught up to the 11th Doctor on my trek through the series, I kept it boxed up until then), and it's rubbish.. I'll definitely be doing something to that one.