Mos Eisley/Tatooine Wall Sconce

Mean Obiwan

Hey guys, I didn't really want to give such a small prop its own thread, but I'm not sure where else I could show this off.
This is my little Mos Eisley style wall sconce motion sensor light. I was wondering around WalMart with the wife when I first noticed it. Just a boring little light and thought it would look great converted into something that looked like it came off the set.
So, I picked it and some sandstone textured paint up and went to work. A few things out of the greeblie box and this is what I ended up with. I really wish I had gotten a before picture of it, but since it was just a vague idea of what I would do, and not knowing how it would turn out I didn't :/

image upload no size limit

posted image

image hosting websites

More greeblies

imgur

jpg images

Here's the back of it, which kind of shows you what kind of material it was before conversion.

image hosting free

Under the plastic cover thing

uploading pictures

Bottom

image upload

And on the wall.

upload image free

how to screen capture

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Now all you need is a nice vintage Tunesian/Tatooine trunk . . . with your father's lightsaber inside :)

Chaim

Mean Obiwan

How did my father die?

That's actually a pretty good idea though. Then maybe I'd actually have a place to put all my props that have spread over the kitchen counter ;)

Sym-Cha

Master Member
How did your father die? Well ... you're Mean Obiwan ... so you tell me ... perhaps a bit of help from the dark side :lol

Chaim