Mortal Kombat ninja builds.. Pic heavy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dirtyrodriguez

Me and my mates decided that a night out in costumes was in need and thought Mortal Kombat was a good idea. Here's the build and some night out pics :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dirtyrodriguez

Started shaping sub zero, scorpion, reptile, noob and chameleon. My camera crapped out but here are some shots of the lads with the clay masks before moulding. Also did a quick build of sub zeros sword

Dirtyrodriguez

My camera crapped out and last minute dash to get the costumes finished meant 8 hour work straight over 3 nights after a normal days work! The lads and I now have shares in a well known energy drinks :s do straight to the night out. Costumes are per made ninja outfits but we added pleather and logos, masks made with plastic with small glow sticks glued in to give a little more effect in the clubs