Mortal Kombat 9 Scorpion

Insomaniac

Hello all,

I finished my Scorpion costume for Halloween 2013 but I will wear it whatever chance I get :) I will provide better pictures once I suit up again and do some posing. This costume was fully made by me except for the swords, it even features a retractable hook. Build took me just under a week.

1st: I edited this one I took in the mirror
2nd: Scorpion and Mr. Freeze
3rd: Scorpion and Medusa

Enjoy!

Attachments

• cost1.jpg
    cost1.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 264
  • cost2.jpg
    cost2.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 259
  • scorpselfie.jpg
    scorpselfie.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Face Closeup.jpg
    Face Closeup.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 308
  • scorp1.jpg
    scorp1.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 187
  • scorp2.jpg
    scorp2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:
This is awesome, I was scorpion as well! Here's mine. I bought the cheap costume from Walmart and made some subtle tweeks. They let us dress up at work in the attached photo. dane 10.31.12.jpg

I wish they let us dress up at work! But alas they do not, I would like to do a Sub Zero at some point because I do like both. Just Scorpion a bit more. Added more pictures to the first post.

I wish they let us dress up at work! But alas they do not, I would like to do a Sub Zero at some point because I do like both. Just Scorpion a bit more. Added more pictures to the first post.

Yea they let us do it. It's surprising considering walmart is just about the worst place one could work. haha. I want to do a complete replica of Noob Saibot's first costume from MK9 so bad. It looks like the phantasm from Batman. It would be a fun project.

Yes! I love the Noob Saibot look. I was thinking of doing a sculpt of that mask for fun.

And ha, Walmart is supposedly the worst but Target fired someone for wearing face paint on Halloween a few years back...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back