Morris P1 Resin Head .

Xterminatus

Hia Everyone.

Well this is my take on the morris P1 resin head that got a resculpted mouthpiece by Deluted Concepts.

I was told that this head were made in under 10 copies but im not sure.

The eyes were a bit offline so i had to resculpt the left one .

Thats a problem that juan has taken care of on the closed mouth version that i also have.

As always its been painted in acryllics ,, sealed with a automotive clear gloss cote.

Hope you like him now of to the closed mouth version of this head and after that finally scotts P1.

kind regards
jimmy

5542968799_90015a69db_b.jpg

5542969281_62084389f4_b.jpg

5543546748_63310e32e8_b.jpg

5542966037_75e3255b14_b.jpg

5542966651_2740e86efd_b.jpg

Love the slime drool!!
What brand of acrylic paint was used?

i use golden acryllics and some Fw inks thats about it :)

Ill be posting some comparison shots with the SS Predator 1 bust later on this week :D

here are some pictures before it was clear coated i cant decide if i should stop clearcoating and just clear coat the teeth mouth and eyes

5547264601_7aa708fef6_b.jpg

5547265115_bfca4c684b_b.jpg

Is there a way to do a lighter clear-coat and save the heavier apps for the mouth? Looks amazing either way, but there's a good amount of shine without it too.

Is there a way to do a lighter clear-coat and save the heavier apps for the mouth? Looks amazing either way, but there's a good amount of shine without it too.

thx everyone for the kind words

Yeahh im looking to see if i can get ahold of a clear coat thats not that shinning .

You gain aloot of deep in the coloration with a really shinny clear coat but i feel like some of the detail work
vanishes .

Yet another outstanding job Jimmy......as Kit says....real looking!

If you are looking for a matt spay for the head...plastikote make a matt, satin and high gloss clear coats.
This link gives a good description

http://www.bexpress.co.uk/pageview.php?pag...ockcode=PKT1140

and this link is the same low price but they take more payment options including paypal

http://www.thetoolvault.com/product.php/si...ogle/sn/PKT1140

I hope this helps as I think it would look better if you only use the high gloss in the mouth.....it would look wet in comparison to the head instead of just shinny.

or if you would prefer something to brush on or use in your airbrush...there is this stuff

http://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/products-Am...-59ml_93514.htm

I dont think they deliver to Sweden....but I dont mind getting it for you if you like, then forward it over to you.
Just let me know, it's no problem.

Just my 2 cents jimmy,but matte finish the skin,but gloss the eyes mouth.there's so much realism that's loss because of refraction.in a gloss ur seeing the reflectory colors around and not the ones hidden inside.ur paintjobs r too good to dummy them up with cheap parlor effects.get a regular clear coat,bump up to a triple coat,but not automotive,lol.

Just my 2 cents jimmy,but matte finish the skin,but gloss the eyes mouth.there's so much realism that's loss because of refraction.in a gloss ur seeing the reflectory colors around and not the ones hidden inside.ur paintjobs r too good to dummy them up with cheap parlor effects.get a regular clear coat,bump up to a triple coat,but not automotive,lol.

Hahaha thx mate i honestly didnt know there was a diffrence in the gloss coats ill be on my way today to purchase
some new ones

thx guys

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back