Morpheus Pill Case with Red and Blue Pill

RogueSkynet

I have always wanted to replicate the pills from The Matrix, but never really got round to do it. Today I decided to finally make them. A simple but easily recognisable Movie prop. I used acrylic rod and gently sanded them to shape and then polished them.
I didn’t want to use real pills, as I need them to last and be safe around visitors.
F48A8CD0-AC32-425A-AAB0-DB4020D46BA0.jpeg
2A33735B-BF73-4D89-ACA6-DF4B71DFB87F.jpeg
0F8BE2D2-A112-49B7-B913-3359D240C33F.jpeg
50DC100D-B9C8-4453-83DC-2B524BAA0AAB.jpeg

What a clever way to avoid using real GEL pills! What size acrylic rod did you use?
I have the same pill case but never bothered to pull gel pills for the same reasons. I just feared the mess it will make over time.

What a clever way to avoid using real GEL pills! What size acrylic rod did you use?
I have the same pill case but never bothered to pull gel pills for the same reasons. I just feared the mess it will make over time.
Thanks, yeah I wanted something that will last, looks just like a pill also. I used....Coloured acrylic 9.5mm red and blue, cut to 22mm then shaped, they need to be less than 9.5mm but by the time you round both ends and polish it’s just about perfect.
D80E9479-F270-4292-BCF0-1A7C401AF511.jpeg

I just made myself one, but I will be making a few more as I posted on the RPF Facebook and it seems popular. I can post on here when I have made Cool! Was the pill case offered here?
Cool! Was the pill case offered here?

now available on eBay

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back