'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - MAY 2022 PRE-ORDER

Hi Db537, Not sure what you mean? I would like 1 pack like you see in the photo. ==Ed

Attachments

• Morley.jpg
    Morley.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 93
Hi Db537, Not sure what you mean? I would like 1 pack like you see in the photo. ==Ed

Thanks. I've mostly been offering these as just the outer labels to cut out some of the higher cost of EHP adding them to a real pack.
But it would still be ok to get them complete with the herbals if you would rather do that.

The current August order is now in production, with an estimated ship date sometime in September.
For anyone who missed this one, I also have a new listing for a few extra boxes which will be available as soon as the current orders are shipped out.

Last edited:
I received the invoice from EHP on Wednesday, so they should have the Morley order ready to ship to me very soon.

ed-209 , I have posted a custom Etsy listing for the vintage style blue pack that you requested. I will message you with the order link.

Also, I will have 8 extra boxes that I added to this order, and those will be available and ready to ship at the same time as the rest of the Morley group order this month. Here is the order link for those:

Last edited:
I have received the Morley order. It arrived a little bit too late to get the orders out today, but I will be working late tonight to make sure that they all go out first thing in the morning. I also still have three boxes available on eBay, if anyone still needs one.

Hello
is the "Soft Pack w / Herbal Cigarettes" version available?

Ciao
è disponibile la versione "Soft Pack w / Herbal Cigarettes"?

I have these 1960s style soft packs with herbal cigarettes, but I can't ship the herbal cigarettes outside of the U.S. due to customs restrictions. I will also have some packs available which will have filler inside. These will be for display purposes only, not to be opened.

Ho queste confezioni morbide tipo anni '60 con sigarette alle erbe, ma non posso spedire le sigarette alle erbe al di fuori degli Stati Uniti a causa delle restrizioni doganali. Avrò anche alcune confezioni disponibili che avranno riempitivo all'interno. Questi saranno solo a scopo di visualizzazione, non per essere aperti.

Morley 6.jpg

I have these 1960s style soft packs with herbal cigarettes, but I can't ship the herbal cigarettes outside of the U.S. due to customs restrictions. I will also have some packs available which will have filler inside. These will be for display purposes only, not to be opened.

Ho queste confezioni morbide tipo anni '60 con sigarette alle erbe, ma non posso spedire le sigarette alle erbe al di fuori degli Stati Uniti a causa delle restrizioni doganali. Avrò anche alcune confezioni disponibili che avranno riempitivo all'interno. Questi saranno solo a scopo di visualizzazione, non per essere aperti.

View attachment 1509357
ok then i will wait for this version

I have extended the pre-order on these to May 9, or until 20 boxes are sold, whichever comes first.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back