'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - MAY 2022 PRE-ORDER

How and when can I send you payment? --Ed
I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.

I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.
Great! I'll be looking forward to getting that! --Ed

Update on shipping for the X-Files Morley boxes. Those should be here and ready to ship out on Monday, March 15.
At that time I will also have 10 of the same style Morley hard pack boxes available with herbal cigarettes.

Morley pack order has arrived from EHP. Etsy orders will ship starting Monday.
157960155_483194106380169_2785806627860656312_n.jpg

159300022_3549015605224252_5939836502851750088_n.jpg

Current orders will ship in the morning, and you should receive tracking info later tonight.

I still have some packs available, both empty, and with herbal cigarettes, at the links listed above in posts #28 and #31.

I still have a few of the red X-Files type empty boxes available.

Let me know if you want the one with herbal cigarettes. I will have to make a custom listing for you.

ed-209 , Blue packs and other 1960s style Morley packs will be included in my June order from EHP.

MAY 26, 2021 EDIT: The X-Files type red boxes are SOLD OUT for now, but the listing is still available as an AUGUST pre-order.

Last edited:
I will be placing the next order with EHP within the next 48 hours.

Anyone interested in the older style Morley labels, (top 4 items pictured in the first post, no pack
included) or any of the alternate style Morley boxes, please let me know by messaging here.

The regular X-Files style boxes are available through the Etsy link above as a pre-order item.

The older style packs such as the blue label will only include the label, so you will have to add them to your own pack,
but I will provide the info for the herbals for filler if anyone needs it. These will include the blue label piece for the top.

ed-209 I will be sure to pick up a couple of the blue labels for you in case you miss this post.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back