Limited Run Morita Assault Rifle from Starship Troopers

How long is this rifle? I'm buying a rack, and need to anticipate the longest blaster that could be put on it.

It's interesting that the color of the live fire prop is so much lighter than the weathered stunt props. People would assume to start with a dark green from the get-go. But working to a dark green like you have adds nice depth.

Did msleeper know the rear section was molded from a Muzzelite stock? I just found out, and am surprised. Never made the connection.

How long is this rifle? I'm buying a rack, and need to anticipate the longest blaster that could be put on it.

I just realized I never answered this question. The overall length is somewhere around 38 or 39 inches. I'd have to take a tape measure to it to be sure, but I'm pretty sure that's about right.

If anybody else wants to get in on this run, post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

PM sent.

If you'd like to get yourself one of these gorgeous rifles, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Even though I have a real Hero and a Stunt, this looks nice. I am really tempted by this. PM options and pricing.
DSC01226.JPG

PM sent. Deposit received.

If anybody else would like to get yourself one of these gorgeous rifles, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Shawn, gimme a buzz when you can. Wanna pick your brain about this kit. Thanks bro! BUT more importantly, I hope you and the family are well in this weird time.

Hey mate. I love your work. I’m a massive SST fan. I am interested in purchasing a rifle from you, although I’m a little concerned. Have you had any dramas shipping them to Australia? Even though it’s a fantasy replica the gun laws here are pretty strict and I’d like to know if any Aussie customers had problems getting them in due to customs? Let me know if you get a chance. Thanks mate.

I am interested in purchasing a rifle from you, although I’m a little concerned. Have you had any dramas shipping them to Australia?

I can't remember if I've shipped any of these to Australia. I have managed to ship other gun-looking kits to Oz without any problems, but I can't guarantee that would be the case. I don't know enough about Australian customs restrictions. If you'd like, I can spraypaint orange or pink stripes on it if that will help. Either way, I've sent you a PM with details if you'd like to proceed.

If anybody else needs one of these beauties, post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Hey mate. I love your work. I’m a massive SST fan. I am interested in purchasing a rifle from you, although I’m a little concerned. Have you had any dramas shipping them to Australia? Even though it’s a fantasy replica the gun laws here are pretty strict and I’d like to know if any Aussie customers had problems getting them in due to customs? Let me know if you get a chance. Thanks mate.

I spoke to a friend of mine in customs in Australia, he’s mentioned if you give them a call if you do order the replica you can let them know and they can organise a permit if required. Still to find out exact details from him, hope it helps.

im interested as well as I live Australia too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back