More Pulp Fiction goodness

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
New additions to my Pulp Fiction collection :)
red_apples1.jpg

red_apples2.jpg

And some of my other items:
pulp_1.jpg

Those look great man. Never seen a coupon or a hardpack before.

darth, search around there was a huge paper prop thread recently.. a graphic it may have been posted in there. I know someone was hosting a graphic a while back for download.

Those boxes look fantastic. If I'd ever had my Morley graphics finished I'd hit you up for a how-to on those.

Frak it, how'd you do those packs so well?

Originally posted by DuneMuadDib@Mar 21 2006, 08:23 PM
Those boxes look fantastic.  If I'd ever had my Morley graphics finished I'd hit you up for a how-to on those.

Frak it, how'd you do those packs so well?
I agree - fantastic replicas. :)

Question: Since you inserted real cigs into the American-style pack, why close it up again? :confused And did the single Red Apple cig come with the pack or from Reel Props?

And Marcus - I'd advise providing the name of the source privately, if you catch my drift. We don't need any... "Imperial entanglements"... ;)

- Gabe

Gabe,

I decided to close up the American style packed and leave it sealed. But I'll fill the box with cigs since its easier to open and close.

Yes, one replica (fake) cigarette is provided. I almost missed it in the bubble wrap.

Looking great Marcus, even if I´m not into PF props, I love the movie :) .

You know where you can put it all in VERY soon ;)

Markus

That sounded a bit rude ;)

Originally posted by OdiWan72@Mar 22 2006, 09:11 AM

Markus
[snapback]1210809[/snapback]​

Originally posted by kurtyboy+Mar 22 2006, 10:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Mar 22 2006, 10:00 AM)</div>
That sounded a bit rude  ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-OdiWan72
@Mar 22 2006, 09:11 AM

Markus
[snapback]1210809[/snapback]​
[snapback]1210820[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lol :lol :lol

Markus

Does anyone know what trench coat Travolta's character Vincent wears during the film? I've been looking for a decent one for a while and it probably has to be fitted to me. I've tried other coats at places like Kohl's but I didn't like what they had.

Ah, I wonder why it popped up, never seen before...

Yeah, how about a free paper prop for the drivers license?!? :love

I try to make one, but I had no time the last weeks, to serach the movie for good "faces" for the photo...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back